Sunday 14 December 2014

DAY 3

Day 3 is HARD! 

I woke up with less energy and did not work out today. I have decided to go slow and focus on my mental health today. Staying close to home, cleaning, prepping for Christmas and baking lunch kit goodies for the week. Its funny, I have no desire to cheat and try my goodies, this is a GOOD thing :) I often bake for my kids, but never eat it myself. Honestly I'm craving protein, not carbs. 
I only made three juices today because I did't finnish two from yesterday, probably because I added a second smoothie in the evening. 

Todays Juices





~ 1/2 of a purple cababge, 1/4 of a pineapple, 4 celery stalks, a nip of ginger and a lime
~ 1 bunch of kale, 1 pear, 1/2 cup pineapple and a nip     of ginger
~ 1 grapefruit, 1 lime, 1 parsnip, 1/2 a bunch of celery

Todays Smoothie
1/2 cup raspberries, 3 cups spinach, 1/2 banana, splash of unsweetened almond milk, 1/4 avocado, maca, cinnamon, chlorella powder. 

Water, tea and a kombucha

Can't wait for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment