Saturday 13 December 2014

Day 2 and CHOCOLATE?


Another GREAT day, i'm feeling increased 
energy already! I took the dogs on a long run this
morning and decided to add 88% chocolate





It all went into the juicer :)
into my feast, not only is it full of minerals and antioxidants, but it gives me that little extra boost for my workouts. I feel calm, grounded, light and surprisingly NOT hungry at all.

Lily on the mountain Dec 13, 2014

Todays Juices

500ml 5 carrots, 1 lime and a nib of ginger
500ml 1 bunch kale, 4 celery stalks, 1 ripe pear, nib of ginger & 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
500ml 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 bunch of swiss chard and 1 lrg beet
500ml 4 celery stalks, 1 grapefruit, 1 parsnip, 1 cup purple cabbage, and a nib of ginger
500ml 1/4 fresh pineapple, 5 celery stalks, 1 lime and 1/2 bunch of kale

Todays smoothie...
500ml 3 cups spinach, 1 sm banans, 1/2 cup frozen cherries, 1/2 avocado, ginger, chlorella, super power blend and cinnamon. YUMMY! 
I will continue with my supplements and 2 tbsp of ORMUS daily. 
And WATER...lots of water! I sometimes get cold on a juice feast so drinking hot water throughout the day really helps keep the body warm and moving. 
Such BEAUTIFUL colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment